1. In a saucepan combine the broth, wine and saffron. Heat over low heat.
2. In a large heavy skillet (at least 10 inches) combine the butter and olive oil over medium heat. Add the onion and sauté 5 minutes. Add the garlic and squash; sauté 5 minutes. Add the rice and stir to coat evenly.
3. Add the broth mixture gradually, adding about ½ cup at a time. Cook on medium-low heat, stirring often, until each addition is absorbed by the rice.
4. Continue adding the broth until it's absorbed and the rice is creamy and firm but not hard in the center. Total cooking time should be 30 to 35 minutes.
5. Stir in the Parmesan, sage and pepper. Serve immediately.
Data per serving: Calories 241, Protein 6g, Fat 7g, Carbohydrates 37g, Sodium 129mg, Saturated fat 3g, Monounsaturated fat 3g, Polyunsaturated fat 1g, Cholesterol 10mg
Butterball Test Kitchen