1. Heat the oil in a deep frying pan. When hot, add the mustard seeds and cook until they start to pop.
2. Add the ginger, garlic, onion, and salt and cook until the onions are soft.
3. Add the cumin, turmeric, curry powder, and chili pepper. Cook for a minute or two.
4. Add tomatoes and chicken stock and simmer for a minute or two.
5. Add the mint and the peas. Cover and cook for 15-18 minutes, until the peas are tender.
6. Adjust seasoning if necessary, finish with the lemon juice, and serve over cooked brown rice.
Found at A Life Sustained, Adapted from Fresh by Michele Cranston