- 5 cups broccoli florets
- 3 cups sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 6-8 fresh or dried Thai chiles, stems trimmmed
- 3 TBSP olive oil
- 2 TBSP + 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 TBSP cilantro, chopped
- 1 1/2 TBSP white or yellow miso
- 1 TBSP honey
- 2 tsp Asian chile paste (sambal oelek)
- 1 tsp finely grated orange zest
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
Put oven rack in center, preheat oven to 450. Toss broccoli, peas, and chiles in a large bowl with 2 TBSP olive oil and 2 TBSP sesame oil. Sprinkle with salt and toss again.
Transfer to large pyrex dish and roast, stirring once, until peas are lightly browned and broccoli tops are dark in spots, about 22 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk 1 TBSP olive oil, 1 tsp sesame oil, cilantro, miso, honey, chile paste, orange zest, ginger, and garlic. Pour mixture over roasted vegetables and toss to coat. Remove chiles. Serve immediately.